How to Determine the Truth about a UFO Event
1. What happened during the event?
2. Who was involved in the event?
3. When did the event take place?
4. Where did the event take place?
5. How did the event happen?
6. Why did the event happen?
Some of the factors to consider:
The reputation of the witness
The excellence of observation
The number of witnesses that experienced the event
Are the stories similar?
Witnesses ability to communicate the event
Parts of craft, soil samples
Pictures, videos, and radar sightings
Documents from government sources